Welcome to Bank of Hillsboro, a locally owned independent bank since 1892. The bank’s primary mission has been to serve the banking needs of our neighbors and friends of Hillsboro and the surrounding area with friendly, prompt, and professional service. We are dedicated to the growth and prosperity of this community and the people who live here.
We may be “Your Friendly Hometown Bank”, but we offer a wide range of services from checking accounts, fixed rate mortgages, to internet banking which rivals our competitors.
Please take a few minutes to browse our website and discover the many ways we can serve your financial needs. You can trust Bank of Hillsboro to be your dedicated financial partner.
Board of Directors
- Melany Kniffen, Chairman of the Board
- Arthur L. Kniffen
- Dr. B. Ray Henry
- Franklin D. Weihe
- Donald R. Becker
- Douglas Draper, Advisor
- Ronald Ravenscraft, Advisor
- Arthur L. Kniffen III, President
- Jacqueline West, Vice President
- Robert Wanner, Vice President
- Benjamin R. Wanner, Vice President
- Janet Davis, Assistant Cashier
- Karen Cage, Assistant Cashier